8/31/2008

It's HERE! 1st Issue of WWIT Magazine

The wait is over - and i apologise again for taking my sweet time! But here it is, let me know what ya'll think! Click on picture to download!

Photobucket


If that doesn't work - try this:

INSTRUCTIONS

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9f9ort

Because it's quite a big file, you'll need to download it and save it on your desktop to view it:

1. Right click "Save target as"
2. Once it's on your desktop, drag it into your web browser to view.


Any problems please notify me: d2thou_n3@yahoo.com

Thank you! and ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Great Mag well done. Want more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I've not even read it yet and I'm impressed beyond beleif! I will get reading now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on the mag

    you can try spotbit.com they have this magazine making software online that i use all the time.
    ive been reading your blog for awhile and i love it

    id appreciate it so much if you stopped by new blog
    http://hommeboy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cover is interestin dude !! who shot it !!?

    ReplyDelete