11/30/2011

BRANDS WE SALUTE: AQUA by AQUA

  

This relatively small brand is slowly climbing up the destination shop rankings for affordable cutting edge fashion, having heard a lot buzz around this label from it's female counterparts has prompt me to seek out their mens collection, and boy it didn't disappoint. I was excited to see updated staples that were clean but modern, and easy to wear and in the colour palette I love most, black, white and red (for the festive season) but most importantly some of the products looked new, something that the current highstreet has been lacking as of late. The new-in pieces are totally me and will fit into what I wear everyday seamlessly. Here are my favourite looks from the collection, I'm saving the pennies now to buy the quilted amphibian jacket and voodoo print vest, hopefully just in time for Christmas. Also open to any donations for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment